CTET February 2017 Application/ Exam Date at www.ctet.nic.in CTET 2017 Online Apply/CTET 2017 Online Application Form Notification, Apply CBSE CTET schedule TET Application Form CTET February 2017
Applicants who are waiting for the CTET application form 2015, they can apply it application form from the CTET official site. Candidates can apply application form from CTET official site before 08th January, 2015. The exam is going to conduct on 22nd February, 2015. Applicants who are going to apply online application form they can apply it before last date from www.ctet.nic.in
Important Date of CTET Application Form:
Important Dates Should be Remind :-
- Online application form Start From : 30.07.2015
- Last date for Online Submission of application : 19.08.2015
- Last date for submission of fees : 20.08.2015 (before 03:30 PM)
- Final List of Candidates-Check Status & Particulars : 21-08-2015
- Period for On-line Corrections in Particulars : 21.08.2015 to 25.08.2015
- Download Admit Card from Board’s website : 04.09.2015
|1||a. Online Submission of application through CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in||1July|
|b.Last date for payment of Fees||July|
|b. Check Status & Particulars of candidates whose fees received*||July|
|2||Online Corrections in Particulars||July|
|3||Download Admit Card from Board’s website||August|
|4||Date of Examination||
|6||Declaration of Results|
|7||Dispatch of CTET Marks Statement/Certificates|
CTET February 2017 Application/ Exam Date at www.ctet.nic.in CTET 2017 Applicability
- 1. The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the Administrative Control of UT of Chandigarh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and NCT of Delhi.
- 2. CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET.
- 3. Schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government. However, a State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET. Download CTET 2015 Notification for more information
CTET February 2016 can submit their fee online by their Debit and Credit card. Candidates who doesn’t want to pay online they can pay their fee in the form of fee challan in Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank. So all willing candidates do apply after checking their educational qualification and eligibility creteria. Every year a large3 no. of eligible candidates apply and appear in the CTET
CTET February 2017 Application/ Exam Date at www.ctet.nic.in How to apply for CTET 2017
- First visit on its official website.
- Now click on apply CTET CTET February 2016 link.
- Now fill the application form.
- Then upload your photo.
- Then Pay your examination fee.