UP Police Homeguard (Volunteer) Recruitment 2018 UP Police Homeguard Vibhag 2017 Uttar Pradesh application form,how to apply,last date careers job vacancies having in two District namely Sultanpur ,Balrampur District so persons those who are permanent resident of this district and the Given state those professionals can utilize this chance to get the jobs in the Home Guard positions in the Police department. The Following jobs applied Persons must be a Citizen of India is applicable for the vacancies and the District wise vacancies information available on to the below given table so persons those who are applying for the jobs they can refer the UP Police Home Guard Recruitment 2018 Advertisement after that Send their Dully filled Offline manner bio-data to proper address before 2018
- Name of the organization:Uttar Pradesh police Department
- Organization website:www.uphaar.up.nic.in
- Job category:govt jobs
- Job Designation:Police Home Guard
- No. of Vacancies: vacancies
- age not less than 18 years and not more than 45 years as on 01.01.2015. Upper age limit will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the govt rules
- Willing aspirants who wish to get above given post must be minimum class 10th pass from the recognized board of education.
- Aspirants age must be between 18 years to 45 years 01 July 2014. Age Relaxation is for Permanent residents of UP who belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC category and Women candidates.
UP Police Homeguard Volunteer Recruitment 2018 Application Fee Details:
- Candidates belong to any category, no need to pay fees.
Procedure of Hiring: Candidates need to qualify following steps:
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Physical Test
- Skill Test
If you are eligible and want to participate in this recruitment then you can submit application forms in prescribed format. Aspirants prescribed format of application forms must be accepted on or before last date 16th January 2016. Now the question is coming in your mind, from where download application forms? Candidates can download application forms by uphaar.up.nic.in.