BRAOU Degree (BSC/BCom/BA) Eligibility Test 2018 BRAOU Degree Entrance Test 2018 Notification braou.ac.in Application Form BRAOU regular/ distance degree BRAOU Degree Entrance Test 2018 Notification: Dr B.R Ambedkar Open UniversityEligibility Test Important Dates download at www.braou.ac.in. Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University admits the candidates into Under-Graduate Programmes through two streams Formal Stream :– Candidates who passed Intermediate from Board of Intermediate Education /Intermediate through National Open School / Equivalent examination can take direct admission into Degree programmes.
BRAOU Degree (BSC/BCom/BA) Eligibility Test 2018 BRAOU UG, PG Degree Schedule Dates 2018 Details:
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University schedules different graduate & Post Graduate courses for the students of the same. For these courses university conducts exams every year according to a particular exam schedule. Candidates can easily check their time table info through the official website.
Steps to Download BRAOU Exam Scheme 2018
Those candidates who want to prepare well for the exam they all must check the official website and get download the exam time table / Date sheet 2018 and prepare well for the upcoming exams. Following are the points which must be input to download Time Table easily: At initially all candidates will have to open the actual website of BRAOU that is www.braou.ac.in On home page updated links will be there of schedule of Exam 2018. Select that hyperlinked text to prepare exactly. Download it in PDF file and paste it in your study room to keep safe till the end of papers.
Apply and Application Fee:
1.To Appear for Eligibility test -2018, the candidates shall register ‘On-line’ through http://www.braouonline.in.
2.For that, application contact the nearby Dr.BRAOU Study center in your area for further information and to fill particulars through online.
3. Read the information given in the information Brochure completely before registration.
4. Pay the Registration fee Rs 200/-(Two hundred only) towards registration using Credit /Debit card OR Rs 210/- (Two hundred and Ten only) through Online Franchisee centre.
5. Provide your mobile number or mobile number of your relatives /friends. If you do not have mobile phone compulsorily to enable the University to send SMS to you on various activities Please do not change your mobile number till the completion of the course.
6. Model ET Question paper is given in the Information Brochure for reference. Go through it carefully.
7. Instructions to fill the OMR Answer Sheet are also given inside to make you comfortable in the Examination Hall.